Monday, April 22, 2019

There is more to the Mueller report...


than we're being told.  Of that, I am sure.


Some democrats are screaming for impeachment proceedings to begin.  My gut tells me that could backfire on us.  Trump has promoted himself as a victim throughout and if an attempt at impeachment fails in the Senate (and it would), then he will do as he did when the Mueller report first came out, claim complete exoneration and say the evil lefties are after him.

His base will gobble that up, of course and those propped on the proverbial fence might swing to his side.


Democracy in America is on the ropes. Call me a drama queen, call me whatever else you choose, but what I just said is true, irrevocably true.  The deep pockets have managed to persuade too many that their way is right for us, that we need to listen solely to them.  Too damned many are listening to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment